The technical and performance manager reports to the BL directors of Waste Infrastructure and New service / Hazardous waste (include Waste incineration, recycling, organic waste treatment, soil remediation, hazardous waste treatment and industrial services activities)
He/she will ensure operational sites and sites under development can receive adequate technical support by internal/external resources.
He / She will analyse performance and propose improvement action plan with sites, will implement standardization of management system and practices amongst sites, implementation of lean management. He / She will oversee defining the Technical strategy for all operations in coordination with HQ.
Manager oversees allocating supporting resources during project design, technical review, start-up until operation to ensure operational expertise and return of experience can be integrated into the project implementation phase.
He/she is also in charge of facilitating exchanges among all sites to improve collectively the sites performance.
This job requires frequent travelling in Asia.
.He / She will manage a team of engineers based in Shanghai and on sites.
· Implementation and monitoring of the operation strategy developed by Head Quarters in the region.
· Implementation / coordination of Suez group technical support to plants with regards to process improvement initiatives, standardization, etc.
· Completion of technical due diligence visits and reports as required by BU
· Provision of ad-hoc technical support to plants with regards to process troubleshooting, performance optimization and process improvements etc.
· Provision of ad-hoc technical support to project departments when operational return of experience is required in the design of new plants.
· Develop / implement standardization across the BL for all areas of the operation.
· Implementation of relevant operating standards set by Group / Business Line on all Plants.
· Attend / participate in technical working groups for Suez and regional HQ.
· Develop performance management within the business line. Develop / implement asset management within the business line. Develop / implement lean management within the business line.
· Coordinate, Develop and deliver technical training and material for the Business line.
· Provide technical REX recommendations to plants.
· Development of technical guidelines, minimum operation requirements, technical standard, best practices, etc.
· Coordination / monitoring of technical seminar, technical audits, site visits, etc.
· Master’s degree in science / engineering or above
· 10 years’ experience in plant operations / production, ideally including Operations Management, Process & QHSE.
· Good knowledge of waste
· Fluent in English
· Chinese not necessary but recommended.
· Demonstrate ability to communicate & cooperate in a cross functional setting