Primary duties of _Racking QCE___ include the following:
1. Responsible for managing, following up and executing the project according to the internal and external requirements of the company, completing the QA, factory review and field test of inverter project as request within the specified time.
2. Communicate with account manager in a timely and effective manner, including but not limited to answering technical questions, providing professional advice, etc.
3. Self-study for new standards and knowledge, and share experience, standards and technical information with colleagues. 4. Complete other tasks assigned by department leader.
1. 2+ years of experience on structural parts fabrication process control and quality control is required, PV tracker manufacturing experience or process audit skills and quality system auditor will be preferable.
2. Drive system/ electrical control system production/design or quality assurance experience.
3. Proficient in structural parts standard and PV tracker industry standard, IEC 62817/ISO1461/ASTM A653/ASTM A123/ASTM A6/EN10025 etc.
4. Proficient in welding/stamping/casting/galvanization etc. production process and inspection method/standard.
5. Proficient in slew drive/”W” section Pile/torque tube/actuator/motor/control box inspection process and standard.
6. Good understanding of TS16949/ISO9001, be familiar with PPAP/APQP/FEMA/SPC/MSA tools .
7. Proficiency of PC skills: AutoCAD or SolidWorks, MS Word, MS Excel, Adobe and E-mail.
8. English speaking, reading and writing skills.
9. 12. In good health, able to travel frequently.