CEA is a fast-growing company in an exciting and dynamic industry. The Electrolyzer Engineer must be prepared to continuously learn and receive training with the purpose of developing a deep expertise in the Green Hydrogen industry. The Electrolyzer Engineer position is focused on creating CEA’s quality assurance (QA) services and developing an execution team for electrolyzer QA projects, develop relationships with electrolyzer suppliers, and support CEA’s clients in sourcing electrolyzer systems. The Electrolyzer Engineer will also work closely with CEA’s client facing teams to provide technical support.
- Develop CEA’s quality assurance services on electrolyzer systems:
- Develop quality assurance tools to evaluate electrolyzer supplier’s quality system and quality control execution.
- Perform QA activities (audits, inspections etc.) at factories from time to time for the purpose of improving QA processes.
- Collect and study all necessary industry standards and technical trends of electrolyzer technologies.
- Cultivate excellent relationships with key technical and quality personnel of suppliers and collect the latest technical and market intelligence.
- Continuously improve CEA’s electrolyzer QA service offering.
- Develop CEA’s Project Operation (PO) team on electrolyzer systems:
- Develop and manage CEA’s electrolyzer QA execution team, develop training methods and material.
- Assist in maintaining and improving the QA working tools and processes to achieve higher working efficiency and more effective internal quality control.
- Provide technical consulting:
- Provide necessary technical consulting to the team members, educate and train them to better promote CEA’s services to clients.
- Support clients on Quality Assurance Program (QAP) negotiations with suppliers, review criteria, identify gaps in supplier’s QAP and provide technical solutions to ensure product quality.
- Support RFQ/RFI execution, perform technical assessment and benchmarking of electrolyzer suppliers.
- Perform any other special projects ordered by the Director of the Technology and Quality Department
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Science at a minimum
2. A minimum of 4 years of working experience in the electrolyzer manufacturing industry
3. Solid understanding of the failure modes of electrolyzer systems
4. Minimum of good written English and working level of spoken English
5. Excellent communication and teamwork skills
1. Experienced in the entire green hydrogen value chain, including hydrogen generation, storage, transportation, and downstream application scenarios such as fuel cell systems and related chemical production process.
2. Proficient in formal English writing.