Please send your CV via this link: https://cea3.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php id=42
1. Continuously train on the energy storage fields, keep updated knowledge of the la**** technical developments, read all relevant technical publications and specialized newsletters, attend technology conferences.
2. Provide necessary technical consulting to CEA’s commercial team (including sales and account managers) to educate and train the team to better promote CEA’s services to clients. This may include assisting in the development of new market intelligence services for internal use and/or as client services.
3. Actively participate in the creation of powerful, cutting-edge technical content (white papers, online posts, presentations) to educate CEA’s clients and assist them to take the best decisions and thus promote CEA’s technical branding.
4. Create, edit and assist with reviewing technical reports of CEA’s projects for CEA’s clients, with the aim of delivering top-class reporting with proper methodologies and formatting, following CEA’s standards, and employing the right Business Intelligence tools.
5. Collect, process, cleanse and organize technical market intelligence data from the energy storage sectors for business or internal applications.
6. Support the TQ and Business Intelligence teams in the development and deployment of an inhouse database to organize CEA’s archived data.
7. Collect and study all necessary industry standards and technical trends for energy storage.
8. Assist in developing and maintaining strong professional relationships with companies throughout the energy storage value chain, especially major and emerging lithium ion battery manufacturers.
9. Assist CEA’s client tours by acting as main point of contact and tour guide in SE Asia and China.
10. Perform any other special projects ordered by the Director or the Manager of the Technology and Quality Department.
1. Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in an engineering, physics, or science related field. Other degree backgrounds are encouraged to apply if the candidate has a technical science background
2. Highly proficient English speaker with an excellent writing ability
3. Native or Excellent Mandarin speaking skills
4. High level of proficiency in Office applications, especially Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
5. Working experience, including internships in a manufacturing industry, quality assurance consulting firm, or similar field
6. Good communication ability and teamwork skills
1. Familiarization with the storage industries including the industry structure and manufacturing equipment
2. Master\\\'s Degree in Engineering with an emphasis on electrochemistry, electricity, or energy storage
3. Quality control experience in a manufacturing industry
4. Broad understanding of the China energy storage market