1. Follow up the la**** technology trends
a. Continuously learn and improve his/her knowledge and receive training with the purpose of developing a deep expertise in solar PV.
b. Collect and study all necessary industry standards and technical trends for PV solar.
c. Cultivate excellent relationships with key technical and quality personnel of suppliers and **** laboratories, collect the la**** technical intelligence.
2. Technology intelligence
a. Review products specification, BoM and extended reliability reports for specific clients and projects, draft reports accordingly.
b. Provide intelligence on specific technology topics, conduct neessary investigation and draft reports accordingly.
3. Support CEA’s Supply Chain Management (SCM) work
a. Negotiate with suppliers on quality & technology terms for contracting, review criteria, identify and introduce new risks, conditions, and requirements
b. Maintain and develop CEA’s internal “PV module golden standard” document jointly.
c. Maintain and develop CEA’s PV module price normalization and LCOE evaluation tools jointly.
d. Maintain and develop CEA’s Supplier quality benchmark tool jointly.
e. Support SCM team to analyze important market, technology and policy trend in PV industry.
f. Communicate with clients to clarify the scope of requested services and support deliverables.
4. Support CEA’s Project Operation (PO) team on their QA work
a. Support the special technical and quality requests of client projects and help PO team to customize the operation plan to deliver the best results.
5. Support CEA’s Engineering Services team
a. Provide ES team with the necessary technical consulting and assist them to analyze quality issues detected during their work at PV plants or onsite PV module inspections, helping them understand failure modes of PV modules.
6. Perform any other special projects ordered by the Director of the Technology and Quality Department.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Science at a minimum
2. A minimum of 4 years of working experience in the PV module or PV cell manufacturing industry or in a Quality Assurance (QA) consulting firm specialized in PV solar
3. Solid understanding of the failure modes of PV modules
4. Good written English and working level of spoken English required
5. Excellent communication and teamwork skills
1. Experience in PV module warranty claim identification and resolution
2. Good comprehension and speaking English level