- College degree or above, major in relative engineering include but not limited to Photovoltaic/Electronics/Semiconductor/Materials/Physics/Chemistry/Energy etc.
- Photovoltaic industry work experience above 5 years, if have team management experience is preferred.
- A strong sense of responsibility, good pressure resistance, good at communication and coordination, able to adapt to overseas environment, adapt to work overtime;
- Familiar with solve the efficiency and yield abnormal in workshop; Must be have experience with black silicon texture, alkali texture, diffusion, etching and PECVD process, and also need familiar with PERC process mass production abnormal solving.
- Use the office software skilled, will seize the key summarize the work;
Have ability to communicate in English, fluent in oral English is preferred;
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the texture and etching process, and also need responsible for other process under special circumstances.
- Maintaining the yield and efficiency KPI and the workshop production stability, resolving abnormal in time in the workshop;
- Utilize 5M1E，QC7 measures to analysis the abnormal, and resolve in time, and feedback the raw materials abnormal also.
- Optimize the process recipes, and mentor the Thai engineer conduct to mass production.
- Responsible for cost down project, lower the cell production cost.
- Training the new engineers and technicians.
- Coordinating and communicating with other departments and contacting with headquarters.
- Other matters from superior leadership;