VEOLIA ENGINEERING TRAINEE PROGRAM
Your future as an engineer starts today. Veolia offers motivated graduates with a maximum of 3 years of professional experience excellent opportunities to join the company - as well as long-term prospects.
If you are looking for a challenge, you've come to the right place. We'd like you to step out of your comfort zone and gain valuable frontline experience. You will get to know our local business and operations in no time and have opportunities to build foundational technical and professional skills with hands-on assignments and projects. This program comprises a completely different rotations. In the first year, you will start your journey in the front line team to build the fundamentals. In the second year, you’ll work while deepening your engineering and technical skills for tomorrow.
● 3-year program: 3+ rotations, on-site and Headquarter (Beijing).
● Technical skills development via on-the-job training, classroom and coaching/mentoring.
● Professional skills development in project management.
PROFESSIONAL & PERSONAL REQUIREMENTS
● Master Degree in Engineering, including Energy Engineering, Thermal Engineering, Control Engineering, etc.
● Fluent spoken and written English, ideally very good knowledge of another foreign language
● High level of initiative, willingness to embrace change and capacity for critical reflection
Veolia Group with 168,800 employees worldwide is the global leader in optimized resource management. The Group designs and provides water, waste and energy management solutions that contribute to the sustainable development of communities and industries.
Veolia, the pioneer of environmental conservation industry in China, has a strong presence in China, where its waste, water and energy activities are at the heart of sustainable development in China. As a key player in energy management, Veolia has unique expertise in energy efficiency, heating and cooling network management and renewable energy production.
Veolia puts its employees at the heart of its development and is also committed to providing equality of opportunities in our employment policy and practices. In particular, we work in an environment where each individual is treated in the same way regardless of their gender. With this in mind, we highly value and respect every individual member of our staff.