The major responsibilities of this position are:
· Overall project management and technical support, project Management for clients, Collect and review project requirement documents prior to production, create the QA requirement for QC engineer and manufacturer. Monitor the status of manufacturing process, prepare or review the summary report.
· Conduct factory QA work including
Ø Manufacturing process oversight by reviewing the production facility and records of IQC, manufacturing process, Quality control, etc. Prepare the daily report and take immediate action for any abnormality.
Ø Pre-shipment inspection, select samples by customer requirement or international standard, do inspection per the contracted criteria. Report the inspection result in time and prepare the inspection report.
Ø Container loading inspection by checking the shipping list and actual products, monitoring the shipping process and preparing the summary report per requirement.
Ø Other work required.
Ø Prepare the daily Quality Assurance report and batch summary reports.
· Conduct the product build witnessing by reviewing raw materials information, manufacturing processes and selecting samples, prepare the witness report.
· Manage relationships with manufacturers and third-party service providers.
Qualifications and Experience
· A university level degree is preferred, preferably engineering or science based.
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in the solar modules/inverters/battery manufacturing industry is essential. (PV modules manufacturing experience in production line previously is MUST. Better if you have also Experience for inverters and batteries).
· PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE： ISO9001, ISO14001, IEC61215, IEC61730, UL1703 preferred.
· A strong ability to manage manufacturers without being influenced by them.
· Good knowledge of solar manufacturers, products, processes and quality methodologies
· Basic understanding and experience with commercial business processes
· Good English in reading and writing.