1) Lead HVAC engineering work; Following design code and standard to do the HVAC design work in project，such as air conditioning and ventilation，and also water supply and drainage part
2) Supervise HVAC Engineering (HVAC Design) including documentation;
3) Working with process, architecture、civil, electrical、instrument and piping discipline, and exchange design condition during work process
4) Support technically the area engineers at site
5) Coordinate with other department, collect vender technical document, check and confirm design input and design output document;
6) Providing the later-phase service of HVAC part for the project
7) Provide site service, if needed
1) Education: Bachelor degree or above in HVAC.
2) Familiar with project specifications, project procedures (PEP, PPM).
3) Minimum 5 years of working experience in Pulp & Paper industry preferably or other industry, and no competition restriction and confidentiality agreement with former employer.
4) It is preferably that sound knowledge and experience in engineering, project planning and project execution.
5) Language skills: Good verbal and written English skills.
6) Computer skills: Solid computer skills mastering basics in Microsoft office, AutoCAD and other design tools.
7) International working experience is seen as a major advantage.
8) Team player, having good communication and coordination skills.
9) Creativity/problem solving, flexibility, delegation skills, cool under pressure.